Policy & Agreement
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Coast-Coast direct.com is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Coast-Coast direct.com does not offer any technical support or sales advice. Customer pays return shipping charges for all products. Coast-Coast direct.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Coast-Coast direct.com accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
• UPS Ground – Delivery within 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
• UPS 3Day – Delivery within 3 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
• UPS Next Day* – Delivery within 1 business day + 24-48 hours to process the order. *(Continental United States)
• USPS Priority – Delivery within 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
• USPS Express* – Delivery within 1 to 2 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order. *(Allow 5 to 7 business days for International and United States territory shipping)
• All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
• Coast-Coast direct.com does not process orders during weekends.
• No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
• Coast-Coast direct.com does not guarantee same day shipping.
• All orders shipped within California or Massachusetts will be charged state sales tax.
• Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
Coast-Coast direct.com does not price match competitors but will honor our advertised prices. For your convenience, all of our most current pricing is listed on our Web site and updated in real-time. Prices are non-negotiable.
Coast-Coast direct.com will sometimes furnish an alphanumeric code that can be used for promotions on our Web site. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, sent via email to our Newsletter and/or Promotion subscribers, presented on the Coast-Coast direct.com Web site or circulated at events and through other means. Some of the specials offered by entering a Promo Code during checkout include free shipping, volume discounts or free gifts. The provisions for a Promo Code will be included with the code itself; if an expiration date or other condition is stipulated, just reference where you acquired the code for the exact requirements. Please note that Promo Codes are not redeemable for cash and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. For example, if a Promo Code offered $10.00 off your next purchase, you would need to spend more than $10.00 to redeem your discount.
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping into states where we have or may have nexus for state tax purposes under applicable laws. Therefore all orders shipping into California and Massachusetts will be charged applicable sales tax according to your area's tax rate.
Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform Coast-Coast direct.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 30 days.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Coast-Coast direct.com does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Coast-Coast direct.com does not sell backordered merchandise. We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that we do not physically have in stock at the time of purchase. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can sell to a customer. In that instance, we will refund your credit/debit card for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An email will also be sent to the email provided at the time of order to alert you of the situation.
Coast-Coast direct.com will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has shipped.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through secure servers and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level of security.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please contact us at the phone and email address listed on www. Coast-Coast direct.com/contact us to request a change to your order. Please have your order information ready for better assistance.
Please contact us at the phone and email address listed on www. Coast-Coast direct.com /contact us to request a cancellation of your order. Please have your order information ready for better assistance.
Resellers interested in selling the merchandise found on the Coast-Coast direct.com web site should contact us at the phone and email addresses listed on www. Coast-Coast direct.com/contact us
Coast-Coast direct.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our web site. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Coast-Coast direct.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other web sites from Coast-Coast direct.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Coast-Coast direct.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other web sites.
Coast-Coast direct.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, Coast-Coast direct.com puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our Web site to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. Coast-Coast direct.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, Coast-Coast direct.com will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
Coast-Coast direct.com reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review. Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
• Offensive or abusive language.
• Prices and availability changes
• References to other stores/resellers.
• Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
• Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
• Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands.
• Criticism of Coast-Coast direct.com service or the service of our operations partners. (UPS, USPS, etc.)
• Illegal content
• Invasions of personal privacy
• Pornography or obscenity
• Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
• Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
• Any violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
• Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
By accepting delivery of any product ordered from Coast-Coast direct.com ("Coast-Coast direct.com "), you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Coast-Coast direct.com agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Coast-Coast direct.com. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Coast-Coast direct.com.
Product Return Procedure
• To return a product in compliance with Coast-Coast direct.com satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Coast-Coast direct.com will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by Coast-Coast direct.com. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
• Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Coast-Coast direct.com. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material. If any component of the returned product is missing, Coast-Coast direct.com's return procedure will be breached and Coast-Coast direct.com may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
• Coast-Coast direct.com will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Coast-Coast direct.com will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer's account on all returns.
Warranties; All Product Sold "AS-IS" or "With All Faults"
All items sold through Coast-Coast direct.com are sold “AS-IS” or ‘With All Faults”. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. Should any of these items prove defective, do not function, or function improperly in any way following their purchase, the buyer, and not the manufacturer, distributor, or Coast-Coast direct.com, assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. Limitation of Liability in all circumstances Coast-Coast direct.com’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Coast-Coast direct.com shall not, under any circumstance, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sell which exceeds this limited liability limit. Coast-Coast direct.com shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages whether or not Coast-Coast direct.com has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.
General Terms and Conditions
An order is not binding upon Coast-Coast direct.com until it is accepted; Coast-Coast direct.com must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with Coast-Coast direct.com. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater. Shipping Charges your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Coast-Coast direct.com invoice. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Coast-Coast direct.com.
Risk of Loss
Coast-Coast direct.com will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Coast-Coast direct.com reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow Coast-Coast direct.com to sign appropriate documents on Customer's behalf to permit Coast-Coast direct.com to protect its purchase money security interest. Coast-Coast direct.com will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Coast-Coast direct.com will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with Coast-Coast direct.com 's invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Coast-Coast direct.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between EngineeredStrikeBaits.com and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.